post your pic.....

blackIris.jpg

Black Iris: oil on canvas

compositions.jpg

Very nice work indeed :)

Very nice painting Deiderique !
And I still love Noituudenaika's hair !!!!!!!!!!

I've found in my BF's old music magazines an interview of Anders for Diabolical Masquerade (1997), with a great picture of him
boumboum_gif-2bca.gif

6qfdok.jpg

WAOUH :heh:

Ham001.jpg

Getting my krvnking/burgering on at Mcguire's Irish Restaurant, the greatest place in the entire universe!!

We both had the amazing, world-renowned GARBAGE BURGER, whose contents include chili, onions, peanut butter, jalapenos, like 8 different cheeses, wasabi, hate, sauerkraut, mayo, ketchup, mustard, and some other weird/delicious stuff. It's the greatest 10,000 calorie sandwich in the universe. Not for the faint of heart:

DSC03253.jpg

I agree with Kitiini :puke:
Totally in contrast with my previous hot & sexy & hot again Anders pic :lol:
For our pleasure again
6qfdok.jpg

and for those who will be hurt by the vomit burger !

You'd be amazed at what you can eat after spending 3 hours at the gym without having ate beforehand. That's my secret. Spend all afternoon at the gym, get tanked on a completely empty/tired stomach (that empty mason jar in front of me was once filled with something resembling a green & especially potent Long Island iced tea), then engage in sport eating events and not eat for about 24 hours afterward. I've always wanted to come to Australia and eat a dingo and/or Steve Irwin's daughter's vagina.

Steve Irwin and Goannas in the same discussion..
you just reminded me of this (which by the way is the bestest joe cartoon ever.. and joe cartoon is hilarious!)

Last edited by a moderator: