post your pic.....

You're female, French, pretty and come across as a nice person. What else did you expect??!?!? :lol::)
oh, nothing else ! it's always a pleasure to receive some nice compliments !
But I didn't know that be French was a quality or something like a good point !

Not a picture of me but a picture of the town where I grew up in, well, the bottom of the town.
IMG_0237CV.jpg

The place is pretty small. The population is 900 max. I haven't been home since christmas. Grrr.
It look a bit like my village !

You look a bit like Eva Green in that pic i.m.o.

egeries-3-eva-green.jpg

Ahw I love her, she is gorgeous!! And yes you do look like her in your pic :D and even if you didn't it's still a very cool shot :)

I enjoy everyone's pictures a lot but I have to compliment Noituudenaika on the frequency of her trips out in the nature pics!!
I'm kinda stuck in the city and would love to be able to take as many trips as you do!

Reason why I'm stuck and not able to move around a lot -->
DSC05469-1.jpg

Have to admit this is one of the more flattering pics I have of me in this state,the ones my boyfriend took were from the wrong angle of course ;) I mostly look like a mountain these days... I wont post those...
Not to mention pimples and stuff hehe , well it's all worth it !!!

Arrived early in São Paulo for Opeth's concert on April 5th. Had to stop at the Mall to get some sleep, haha. Pic is my friend and I (right) using TGCD's t-shirt as you can see.
:headbang:

Opeth was fucking great that night! :loco::loco:

Makes me wonder when will Katatonia come to Brazil too.

Tapdancing Christ, i come back after 2 years and this thread is still around???

Time to give a photo update of myself then.
l_a844e07232acb09b2a2d9ae33a1a09db.jpg

The beard is now a goatee though.