post your pic.....

damn. i just thought i could stare at the picture at least an hour or more.. thinking *õhhhhhh brown eyes õõõõõõõhh* but now i cant. but green is always better than blue so... kicks ass :)

I like your hair affinityband. This is how my hair looks like in a rainy day (and sometimes is even worse)

I'm a poser. I know.

And.. Andy... we still haven't seen pics of you :mad: How will I be able to recognize you at the Anathema concert? :p

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
And.. Andy... we still haven't seen pics of you :mad: How will I be able to recognize you at the Anathema concert? :p
Cause I'm red haired :lol: I'll see if I can find the cammera before tomorrow(my sisters are going to Europe, then I won't be able to get a pic)

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
I like your hair affinityband. This is how my hair looks like in a rainy day (and sometimes is even worse)

I'm a poser. I know.

My mouth dropped. So beautiful.

Disease said:
damn. i just thought i could stare at the picture at least an hour or more.. thinking *õhhhhhh brown eyes õõõõõõõhh* but now i cant. but green is always better than blue so... kicks ass :)

well i've got brown eyes...

my terror sight:
spc7dy.jpg

just normal now:
sp99eh.jpg

maybe they're too dark, eh? :<

Am i gonna get some because my eyes are brown? because in Israel it's quite common, but i do get extra credit for being a tr00 katatonic, unfortunately with the wrong girls...(Metal sluts,yuck)

Cheers Chris!