post your pic.....

BloodySwan said:
Lia.jpg

You remind me a little of the chick in the "My Twin" video

*blush* thanx guys & girls =)

@Katatonica: That's in my hometown [somewhere in north-west Germany]... my family has a piece of land in that forest, I grew up there ^^

@paradoxile: a very little ... maybe ... if I bleach my skin and dye my hair ... *g*

@Unicorn: heeey, that's my grandma's darling [that razor-plant]... but she rocks anyway (; ... and I won't tell you who's cuter *LOL* (;

@Disease: *ugh!* you both are just too damn cute!!!

Unicorn said:
Thorns.jpg

We had to take a picture of that plant, 'cause it was total rokk! Every single leaf was sharp like a fukkin' razor!

Hummm.
Plant cover is similar with forests near Hamburg.

At least its not somewhere in black forest.

Cerulean said:
May I ask why you listen to Usher and Shakira

cuz i like being happy when i'm not depressed.....

... well i just got home from 3 weeks of travelling and being at the hospital (surgery and all), since i've got some problem .. and well.. my sister got problems with her pc and was using mine.. i didn't mind changing my signature just becouse of that ....... :)

BloodySwan said:
*blush* thanx guys & girls =)

@Katatonica: That's in my hometown [somewhere in north-west Germany]... my family has a piece of land in that forest, I grew up there ^^

@paradoxile: a very little ... maybe ... if I bleach my skin and dye my hair ... *g*

@Unicorn: heeey, that's my grandma's darling [that razor-plant]... but she rocks anyway (; ... and I won't tell you who's cuter *LOL* (;

@Disease: *ugh!* you both are just too damn cute!!!

it would be really cool to see all of you in the same place someday.......maybe a union of sorts for us....and then someday a re-union.....cool pics everyone.....

FatefuL said:
cuz i like being happy when i'm not depressed.....

... well i just got home from 3 weeks of travelling and being at the hospital (surgery and all), since i've got some problem .. and well.. my sister got problems with her pc and was using mine.. i didn't mind changing my signature just becouse of that ....... :)
But they can't growl...

Scourge of Malice yer constant partying makes me want to be all grim and necro and post stolen pics from deviant art in sailent's art thread
then i wanna scream and pose and go make out with hello kitty
poser1.jpg

kitty.jpg