post your pic.....

IMGP0554_1024x681.sized.jpg

lolol @ my fat swollen hand : D
and that girl is a friend of mine ;D

:heh:MOONSPELL!!!!:heh:

I have a zip hoddie of that one too

I think it had a vanilla filling. I don't care for our cakes though...cheap, and cardboard tasting....I'm just good at making them look nice enough to buy :)

I'm kinda thinking of going to a regular bakery to do this...or have something on the side...the things I learned at my other job I can't really use here because all these materials(cake, frosting) come already made...I rather make this stuff myself.

You need to make a Katatonia cake.. and bring it to Marylands...

because we are only "allowed" to have short hair when doing practise on a client. long hair isn't forbidden but discouraged and some assessors deduct points for having your hair long, open or otherwise extravagant. It's kinda annoying. We are also not allowed to wear jewellery, but that at least makes perfect sense.

because we are only "allowed" to have short hair when doing practise on a client. long hair isn't forbidden but discouraged and some assessors deduct points for having your hair long, open or otherwise extravagant. It's kinda annoying. We are also not allowed to wear jewellery, but that at least makes perfect sense.

so... are the women also "discouraged" having long hair? otherwise it's just retarded :p

Let us say they are far less discouraged, but also need to keep it bound, obviously. It's a bit like "well they all have long hair anyway so lets make less of a fuss cos there's little point" but they are quite discouraging against the guys.