post your pic.....

2 (Porcupine Tree) shows down, 1 to go. Got this a few hours before the first show, I'm the top one (upside down).

19249_315996151418_627916418_459884.jpg

how can you sell LP's? :lol:

i cant live with parting with things :p

im a total pack rat

Well sometimes I buy doubles of records for trades/selling if I'm in a bind. Works out great most of the time. And don't get me started on the pack rat stuff, I have millions of receipts all jammed in random places....can't move in my room.

18656_291291118575_648133575_3597336_7273593_n.jpg

Too much snow around here. That's my car under there.

We've had a couple huge snows in the last few months, but steady relentless snow for the entire time. I can't remember a week it didn't snow this winter. This is the most snow Omaha has ever had on the ground I believe, too....

Not so much fun.

^lol i love that

Well sometimes I buy doubles of records for trades/selling if I'm in a bind. Works out great most of the time. And don't get me started on the pack rat stuff, I have millions of receipts all jammed in random places....can't move in my room.

ive always wanted to do that, buy doubles, but it seems whenever a good album comes out i dont have the money. although the new agalloch and ulver im sure ill have to buy two of.

got the bioshock 2 vinyl score today.....i was hoping it would be old music but its just the score.....which is guess is alright