post your pic.....

Kind of, H. Water signs are compatible with earth signs and very compatible with water signs. "Normal" with air signs and a bit complicated with fire signs. My ex bf was an Aries... our relationship was like a tsunami but we had our very good moments in different aspects of course...
I like astrology. But of course it all depends on the persons as well ;)

Btw, Kev and Andy... I wasn't drinking vodka and orange juice. My friend was. I was drinking Bailey's and vodka.
And you can have the vodka, Kev ;)

Is it me or everybody's talking about sex lately? what's going on? :err:

EDIT: enough for today. I'm off to bed. It's late and gotta go to work very early in the morning! bye bye.

Yargh...here I am bored az a mutha fucka! Work tomorrow 11:30am - 7:30pm

:(

New Soulfly ain't that bad...some cool fast thrashy moments. Then some nu-metal ones...oh well.

I am a capricorn.

capricorns dont believe in following a theory based on the assumtion that earth is the center of the universe, and all stars and planets are in the same distance from here.
seriously, religion to me is weird (believing in a god?!) but i am even more amazed that anone in the slightest can believe in horoscopes..

(on a sidenote, a friend of my wife once "school-worked" (dont know the term) on one of swedens biggest trend magazines.. she wrote horoscopes.. her orders were to "make somthing good up")

Cerulean said:
Waiting for the bus after work... 5 AM :( And beardless by the way

g%20bus.jpg

I want that chin.I want it now!