that last picture:zombie: :zombie: :zombie: aaaaah
:lol:
It reminds me of Hellraiser "Jeeesuuss wept..". :D

No offence Irja!
Cerulean said:
*springt een gat in de atmosfeer*

And Pat has green eyes, not blue
Haha.

Oh well, she's beautiful anyway. ;) Actually it's the combination of dark hair and light coloured eyes, so green sufices as well ;).

MadTinus said:
It reminds me of Hellraiser "Jeeesuuss wept..". :D

No offence Irja!Haha.

Oh well, she's beautiful anyway. ;) Actually it's the combination of dark hair and light coloured eyes, so green sufices as well ;).

hehe don't worry!I know this pic is like :puke: :lol: But at least I can laugh with myself in this one!!:lol: :lol:

Silent paragon said:
I was at school and I haven’t figured out how the get msn to work with all the weird internet security they have. I have 12 hours of school every Thursday. I almost fell asleep in my last two classes today.

Ugh. I went to college my first year on Tues and Thurs from 8AM-7PM ... I didn't have a car so I couldn't just leave or anything. So I just stayed there waiting hours for my other classes. A computer can only keep you company for so long.

Well that would work, but I didn't know anyone there. Just some random metal heads that would either give me horns(which I hate), weird looks, or offer to buy my shirts.

Then the smelly crust punks that didn't like me wearing "their bands" shirts because I listen to metal too. Pffft whatev!!!1

I will convert everyone when I get to Arizona. Remember? I'm coming over next year, and I remembered my aunt's house is in Phoenix. I dunno how big Phoenix is but I'm getting so close to you it makes me so happy

Irja said:
hehehee
here is a pic taken yesterday when me and some friends went to the beach to avoid the heato_O :zombie:

with my good friend Bernadette
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y171/giouli/DSCN1101.jpg
and now something to laugh
eveybody tells me about my cheecks:lol: and everybody pinches them!!!!
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y171/giouli/DSCN1055.jpg :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you so damn pretty imo.. i would love to destroy your cheecks so badly ! i could marry you just to pinch it all day everyday. :cry:

Androz said:
Some day... sooner or later... I'll steal that guitar:lol:
oki u keep the guitar i keep the man...lol... jk
and yes mr carulean... the cute chin is considered very attractive down here :) (discussion done like a page ago lol)
*joins in the Irja cheek pinching party*