The Pic Game!

Just chiming in - Dogma was on yesterday, and as we were watching it, I found out that the final scene (the big battle in front of the church, where Alanis comes out and stuff) was filmed just a few miles from where I live.

Anyway, on with the game:
Uncle-Jesse-2.jpg

Uncle Jesse. What a badass.

I think this thread is over. Nothing is more win than John Stamos. I'm totally fucking serious. he's my idol.

But to keep going (even though we all know Jeff just won the internet), since he fucked her then she dumped him:

romijn5.JPG

this guy can do what she does AND turn his hands into various stabbing weapons

T1000.jpg

course we all know what comes next. FIRST ONE TO POST IT GETS REP POINTS!

A little pict that a friend of mine found on the internet (on this forum perhaps...)

It was tooken during the V tour in Montpellier in the "rockstore" And before this pict I was drinking and talking with Mr Pinella...

One more time : Thank you Mr Pinella for the beer... A great moment :cool:

pinella_et_moi.jpg

What the fuck has she ever done besides be super hot? Was she ever uncle jesse? Yeah, didn't think so.

John Stamos > Rebecca Romijn

depends on how horney I am.

if i'm limp, john stamos... if i'm aroused... well... i might have to sit and think about it :p

depends on how horney I am.

if i'm limp, john stamos... if i'm aroused... well... i might have to sit and think about it :p

John Stamos is the only guy that it is acceptable to have wood for and have it be totally not gay. There's nothing gay or wrong with being sexually aroused due to being in awe of his fucking awesomeness. though if you're fapping, you might want to go with Rebecca...