post your pic.....

bw1.JPG

bw2.JPG

m0rtis said:
This is me playing live 2 years ago. Guys who are playing guitar, check out my hand! I am playing Cold Ways! eheh =)

qwe.jpg
Cool guitar, I might be getting your desired Silverburst in like a month, but Epiphone, Gibson is too expensive

LifeDepraved said:
kevinguitar2nz8.gif

Playing for some fans.
Hahahahahcool

Seeing as this is the picture thread, I have 2 picture related questions to ask EVERYONE.

1. explain your Avatar. Who / what is it? Why do you use / like it? Did you find it or make it your self?

2. Do a print screen of your desktop and post a link to it. Then explain your wallpaper. Who / what is it? Why do you use / like it? Did you find it or make it your self? Is there any order to where you place your shortcut icons? Why is your start bar the colour it is?

My avatar was created with South Park Create-a-character at http://images.southparkstudios.com/games/create/ . I saw other people (like MadTinus) using avatars like it, and decided to copy the idea. I tried to make it look as much like me as possible.

For desktop wallpaper I use the free wallpapers from Digital Blasphemy: http://www.digitalblasphemy.com/ . I change it every couple of days, so I won't bother posting the one I'm using now.

Silent paragon said:
Hahahahahcool

Seeing as this is the picture thread, I have 2 picture related questions to ask EVERYONE.

1. explain your Avatar. Who / what is it? Why do you use / like it? Did you find it or make it your self?

2. Do a print screen of your desktop and post a link to it. Then explain your wallpaper. Who / what is it? Why do you use / like it? Did you find it or make it your self? Is there any order to where you place your shortcut icons? Why is your start bar the colour it is?

1. no need to explain. it is me. i use it cause it reflects the dark troo colour of my eyes. i like it. i made it myself, took me three shots to get a decent one hehe...

2. and what are you!? a fucking policeman eve? first you hate blackfield, then you make me work!!!!!! no way!!!

*edit: ok i gave it a second thought, there it goes: its from travis smith. artwork for subterranean masquerade, i use it cause it has colours and feels all lonely and brokenhearted.. i found it. i just group my icons so they keep the wallpaper visible. it is cause i hate windows xp original colour scheme...
mydesktop.jpg

oh and i too have a south park ch of myself...

spme.jpg