post your pic.....

LordDarksoul said:
That was our honeymoon! We also went to Ireland, and I was the only person there who could dance!! As someone from another message board said regarding the Dublin Goths.... They all look like they're opening/shutting cupboards or making sandwhiches!

I have some video of me getting krunk in that club, I should post it.

A video of a sexy misadventure? Does it involve MC Hammer -pants? I wanna see that too! This is the stuff that keeps me following this board.

Another poser action.

ghooolf0.jpg

Me playing in a heavy metal tribute band called Quimera-M:

quimera-m_08.jpg

Another one playing with Quimera-M:

after_07.jpg

This was taken some years ago, with hair:

indisebacol.jpg

The second from the left, in times I played in a band called Gnomos, still with hair

gnomos16.jpg

Argyle said:
A video of a sexy misadventure? Does it involve MC Hammer -pants? I wanna see that too! This is the stuff that keeps me following this board.

No Hammer pants this time... but here is video of me dancing at the goth club in Dublin!!! I was SOO MUCH SEXIER than everyone else:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_EbglO32gA

Dancing in the streets of Galway...
P1110738.jpg

LordDarksoul said:
No Hammer pants this time... but here is video of me dancing at the goth club in Dublin!!! I was SOO MUCH SEXIER than everyone else:

Oh yes! Sexiest dancing I've seen in a while. Or probably ever. A bit hectic, but still sexy as hell. And the Raining Men -clip. Ruled. But seriously, dude, I don't think singing is your thing :lol:

Some pics from my recent trip to NB. Pretty shitty weather that week too.

This is when the sun finally came out.
-21.jpg

That night
-30.jpg

My girlfriend ( also came with me )
-22.jpg

Unfortunately I forgot my battle axe at home so I had to let out a scream of supressed rage. Kvlt

.jpg

Me, some of the place that I stayed at can be seen.

-7.jpg

paradoxile said:
OMG:OMG: :OMG: :OMG:
I might be my bad eyesight but it seems like one of your boobs fell out of the corsette and the other girl is holding it:erk:

*envies chris*

she was just putting it back in, honest.

(I won a wet t shirt competition last night-pictures coming soon)