post your pic.....

this is me extremely drunk
hospicevs4.jpg

@Verwuestung: Lol Dutch people are fukkin greedy.. but when it comes to booze.. they tend to forget about that xP

dsltwu8.jpg

Irja said:
this pic is awesome!
² (;

@Unicorn: I wonder of how many people you have folders right now, you OBSESSIVE NERD! :rolleyes: :Smug:

@FatefuL: Haha... ahahahaa *lol* ... ;D now there's one question: Who was the first to do that pic?! (;

@Hypnos: Poser... like always *g* ... but concerning your horn... I love it! :loco: my friend [that guy friday morning with that primordial shirt] was also quite impressed *haha*

@Angelina: AWWW!!! No, no, no! Don't listen to them! Come and marry me! *harrharr* ;D

Ok I've been putting this off too long.
Hi all I'm Chad, still fairly new to the board so I wanted to put a couple of pics up so you can put a name to a face.

All pics taken 6/30/06 tailgating before NIN concert.

Here's me and my twin(I'm the one sporting the TD shirt).

DSCN0555.jpg
[/IMG]

Beer in one hand, Southern Comfort and Coke in the other....nothing good can come of this

DSCN0559.jpg
[/IMG]

Garbage pile in early stages...bonus points to anyone who can point out the Kata-connection in this photo...no, it's not the empty beer cans :lol:

DSCN0562.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry for the size of the pics.. it's late and I don't know how to make them smaller..
Thanks Kata-peoples!!