post your pic.....

LONG time Cog fan here. Seen them live, and met them countless times. Great bunch of guys and awesome musicians.
Did you see them on their most recent tour? Best production set they have ever had. I've been to about 8 show but never met the guys.

I am planning to do it when they tour Europe next. Will go to as many shows as I can. Maybe US is a better idea? Haven't been there yet but have wanted to go for awhile. Saving money already.
Seeing them in Europe would be the best! But I'm thinking the US because flights are half the price and take half as long. Plus I can only speak English. I have allready saved up the money, now They just need to tour...

thank you necromancy^^

there's a pic of me that is covered with my cuz's and sis's hairs:D, from yesterday,damn i love tanned skin:)

dsc02398gh0.jpg

Did you see them on their most recent tour? Best production set they have ever had. I've been to about 8 show but never met the guys.

Seeing them in Europe would be the best! But I'm thinking the US because flights are half the price and take half as long. Plus I can only speak English. I have allready saved up the money, now They just need to tour...

Half the price? Which airline are you looking at? I really want to go there but most flights seem around 2k with the tax... I can get to Europe for the same price.

Too bad work won't let me go anywhere else til next year. :cry:

That's my sexy Latino friend, Mexican Robert. Usually he wears the "jacket" without a shirt underneath, but on this particular night we were on a mission to butcher whores and leave them in dumpsters (it's a Baltimore tradition)... had he not been wearing the Athiest shirt, I would have been too busy groping his oiled chest to chase after the hoes with my butcher knife and nylon cord.

That's my sexy Latino friend, Mexican Robert. Usually he wears the "jacket" without a shirt underneath, but on this particular night we were on a mission to butcher whores and leave them in dumpsters (it's a Baltimore tradition)... had he not been wearing the Athiest shirt, I would have been too busy groping his oiled chest to chase after the hoes with my butcher knife and nylon cord.
:lol:Remind me to never visit Baltimore.