post your pic.....

PHOTOS FROM LORD DARKSOUL'S BIRTHDAY BASH!

DSC02504.jpg

I took a bath in PATRON. That's how we do in Tha Dirty Souf.

We went out DANCING:
DSC02512.jpg

DSC02513.jpg

DSC02518.jpg

Ladies love me... in all seriousness, I'm the best dancer on the floor about 95% of the time that I go out. They're all like putty in my hand.

DSC02529.jpg

DSC02533.jpg

DSC02534.jpg

Yes, I am so sexy.

SEXIEST BIRTHDAY EVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

DSC02536.jpg

Some of my schoolmates even game to help me party hard!

Jesus Darksoul you weren't kidding around about your A BAY BAY obsession hahahaah. That's awesome in a very odd way...

Could somebody enlighten me what is so good about them? :err:
I only hear bad production and boring death metal :cry:

Wasn't there a band called Portal with Sean Reinert?

Not for everyone...

It's definitely better than 99% of the shit being called Death Metal these days anyways.

I think the production fits what they are trying to achieve with the sound.

Hm.. I like some "bad" productions like old Darkthrone or strange productions like "Anthems..." from Emperor. Those are fitting. But this was ...just bad
And with this stagelook it seemed to me they were focusing more on image than on music. But if you like it fine :)

Look's like we have a tag team match up right here! The obscure metal brother/sister metal merchants of death versus the double trouble clean nice guy surprise happy melody dudes.

<3

"Outre" is an amazing record, and I could not imagine it with any other production. It's one of the most filthy and evil sounding things ever recorded. I think their image succeeds at accenting the music and, most importantly, the MOOD, rather than merely selling it. This just would not work as well if they were wearing sweatpants on stage.

I love playing it really loud in my office, just to see the grimace on people's faces as they walk by.

Good to see it more recognized by the Darksoul. This band, along with many other underrated Aussie bands, need to be noticed...one of the best scenes in the metal world today.