post your pic.....

^ yeah, it was small but brutal. barely hit northern Wollongong according to the rain chart. One side of my area was all calm and cloudy, and the other was hectic and rainy. I was like, on the edge, but in the middle, if you get my saying. :)
And thanks.

Oh, and I feel like showing this off, but have no idea where else to put it. It's a video for tafe with a song I wrote years ago.

so awesome it has a 1 star rating :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that I post here much, but here's a pic anyway.

256531881_864240459_0.jpg

wow they even look 90s. haha.
Yeah, the scans are not the best quality ;)
Ey I've been there too! Just not up there, but down in the gorge.. and a few years later ;D (2001 I think :err: )
We walked all the way from up down into the gorge, to where it discharges into the sea. Some 16 kilometers if I remember correctly. You could choose between 'the hard way' and 'the easy way'. Easy way means you're dropped off already half way down so you don't have to make the full descent. We of course went the hard way! :headbang:

I recently got a new camera (Xmas gift) and I've been messing around with some of it's features, one being panorama stitch mode. It's pretty nifty, and so i give you some pics I've taken with it.

My first attempt at a real pic. This lake is a 2 min walk from my house.
Picture634258820-2.jpg

These two taken at Fitzroy Falls. Awesome place.
Fitzroy_Falls_2_by_Mat_Ness.jpg

Fitzroy_Falls_by_Mat_Ness.jpg

Awesome looking clouds just before a storm last week.
Picture634258864-3.jpg

here's a better view of the awesomeness.
Picture634258855sml.jpg

and, finally, sunset yesterday evening:
Picture634258941-2.jpg

Picture634258948-2.jpg

and a somewhat blurry panorama.
Picture634258978-2.jpg

Those are a few of many pics I've taken with it already. Quite pleased with the results sofar.