post your pic.....

I like the looks of this much more than the Scion tc, although the giant sun roof on the Scion is pretty cool. The base price is about the same. I upped the warranty, added a package that covers tires, oil changes, inspection, dings & dents, small windsheild pits & cracks, and rim damage for life, then add the taxes and finance charges and that adds up to a pretty good fuck in the ass.

I like the looks of this much more than the Scion tc, although the giant sun roof on the Scion is pretty cool. The base price is about the same. I upped the warranty, added a package that covers tires, oil changes, inspection, dings & dents, small windsheild pits & cracks, and rim damage for life, then add the taxes and finance charges and that adds up to a pretty good fuck in the ass.

Yeah...I thought the Forte looked pretty nice actually. Couldn't believe Kia was coming out with something that wasn't a cheap looking car.

my new car...
13967_181512858575_648133575_3072853_5813768_n.jpg

:OMG:
How much is the fish?

Haven't been posting for a while (and not so much anyways). So few pics now.

It was night of the Vodka-Batteries for 1 euro.
battery.jpg

Me and my lovely doggies.
meriretki023.jpg

Im guessing you had the kata sticker/vinyl thing custom made? My friend who works for a local distributor makes all kinds of video game banners and shit for his dorm.

Amidst black friday shopping yesterday, i decided to try out a new look at Target, results as followed:

1259363812580.jpg

I think i pull it off very well haha, the hat scarf and vest are not part of my normal attire.