Post your post-christmas studio rigs.....

Old.
CahtarsisStudios001.jpg

new
CahtarsisStudios008.jpg

20 inch monitor.
and new speaker stands and headphone amp!

Before:

100_0759.jpg

After:

100_0762.jpg

After includes pro tools 8 and the desk. The monitors are nothing new, just relocated. There is a mackie control, a frontier design alphatrack (prolly going to sell that), a mbox 2, a presonus HP4 headphone amp, a toneport UX2, an alesis micro compressor (never gets used) my mac, and a few exsternal hard drives.

Hahaha, holy shit dude - what would be even better is if she knew what all those controls meant! But mustn't get greedy :D

Hahaha, holy shit dude - what would be even better is if she knew what all those controls meant! But mustn't get greedy :D

No, no, no, dude! Just imagine the situation. You're sitting in your mixing room fiddling with a work-in-progress mix when the girl pops in the room and says "I'm gonna go pick up something to eat, want anything? Oh, yeah, and sounds like you could really ease up on the vocal compressing, and I think I can hear some overhead pumping in the master bus."

That would pretty much drive me nuts.

No, no, no, dude! Just imagine the situation. You're sitting in your mixing room fiddling with a work-in-progress mix when the girl pops in the room and says "I'm gonna go pick up something to eat, want anything? Oh, yeah, and sounds like you could really ease up on the vocal compressing, and I think I can hear some overhead pumping in the master bus."

Marry that woman in a heartbeat, I would.

Hahahahahaha, you do make a good point...tough call :lol:

Wheres that girlfriend remote control gone....:err: