Post your post-christmas studio rigs.....

Xmas08_3.jpg

You guys need to seriously nerd up a little bit.

That would be a Dalek headpiece, and a mighty fine one at that. Plus the killer t-shirt :D

I love the shirt as well! I would totally wear it. As for the headpiece, you're actually supposed to wear it when mic'ing a guitar cab- that light on the top strobes very quickly, slows, and stays on solid when the mic is in just the right place.

Yeah I found this with Brett.. Dr Who hasnt really made it out of the UK!! Daleks are the supreme beings simple as.. Sneap you got the rest of the suit or just the lid?? If youve got the rest of it you could actually work in it if you did the Dave Ross / Arthur Dalek version

I love the shirt as well! I would totally wear it. As for the headpiece, you're actually supposed to wear it when mic'ing a guitar cab- that light on the top strobes very quickly, slows, and stays on solid when the mic is in just the right place.

It pisses me off that he could actually hook a cable up to that helmet and mic a cab with it and get a better tone than most of us. :cry:

That old Dalek creator/controller dude used to scare the crap outta me when I was young. Nightmares. :erk:

Oh yeah, nice Rack Andy, ...........ah....., I mean T-Shirt. :p

I moved house.. so all my equipment is now in my new house (I've made a new topic about it.. so no point in posting the image again!)

No gear as of yet though.