post your rig...

Elysian893

Dethklok
Oct 4, 2003
Plano, TX
Visit site
Rack.jpg

we might have done this already but who fuckin cares! :Spin: i control this rig with a behringer FCB1010 floorboard... its my live rig, as well as my recording rig, power amp is 135w@8ohms, solid state, and sounds magnificent. live i run it through a peavey 412ms slant cab, which is loaded with 3 peavey sheffield 1290's and a celestion g12m-70(i mic the g12m-70 live lol), its a tremendous sounding cab and i got a steal on it, it was only 200, because it wasn't wired for stereo operation anymore, and had no castors... put some home depot casters on it... turn the cab sim off on the vamp pro, and it sounds so authentic through my peavey cab.

My rig = ass.

Wel I got a 10watt practise amp in my room, and a 100watt Crate Bass amp in my basement which is getting moved to my drummers house in a few weeks. Since the 100watt bass amp doesnt work well at all with my guitar i have to plug the guitar into the assy 10watt, while it goes though my awesome Bass Overdrive and Bass Wah effects. And i have my guitar and bass, and thinking of buying some cheap $50 yamaha keyboard sometime.