Post your ...

yosmark

I love Wanda
Sep 16, 2006
Mexico City
Hey so we were talking about the dean guitars and all those things and i was thinking..... If you have any instrument you play (or maybe you dont but you still have it) why dont you post a photo of it, whichever it is, i will start, this is my Ibanez RG350DX i love the sound, the color the shape .. everything of it.:)

imagen141.jpg

So come on i know that everyone here have one to show.

:headbang: :headbang:

My, not so good, pics.

ricks_axes.jpg

1) My Dean Contour Acoustic/Electric.
2) My Charvel Model 3. I bought it from a pawn shop about 12 yeas ago. I love the feel and it NEVER goes out of tune. (the tremolo is blocked) It needs new pots.
3) My Epiphone Les Paul Standard. This is my most recent purchase but not necessarily my wisest one. I mail ordered it and I don’t think I will ever buy another guitar without playing it first. I have replaced the nut (bone), the bridge (Wilkinson roller type) and the tailpiece (Mighty Mite fine tuning) and I’m still not happy with the overall feel of this guitar. I have played several Gibson Les Pauls over the years and this one does not compare. I will continue to tweak the setup and maybe someday I will be happy with it.
4) My 1973 Fender Jazz Bass. It was an old bass when I bought it from a jazz piano player who rarely played it. He had always used flat wound strings so the frets were perfect. This bass and a late 70’s Music Man Stingray were my main instruments for the 15 years I played full time. Over the years I added EMG active pickups, Badass II bridge, Hipshot E string machine head and pretty much destroyed the frets. It’s on it’s third case.
5) My fretless Washburn B2. I had the frets ripped out by my tech in the early 90’s.

DSCF0563edited.jpg

My Modded BC Rich Warlock NJ series.

Put seymour dunc Pearly gates in at the bridge, gives a gorgeous sound, now I need to search for another for the neck, not sure what model to go for though.

I also own a Freshman acoustic, bog standard right bitch to play too!
And a hand build guitar made locally, cost me £100 on ebay, and it plays better then the BCrich, but sounds not so good lol.

I am currently looking into buying a schecter, complete with Seymour duncs.

Huh, why did you get rid of you LP? :err:

Jim

So I can go see Iron Maiden at Donington!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

With going to see Metallica in Europe in July, there was no way I could afford to go see Maiden as well and it was killing me. So I thought fuck it and sold the guitar. I can always get another guitar but gigs are once in a lifetime opportunities (plus it's MAIDEN!!! I can't miss Maiden!!)