Posters/big prints

Ch0rknabe

With Fear I Kiss
Sep 20, 2005
Rottenacker
Hello together,

is there any way to obtain posters or prints with motives from the incredible artwork of for example The Gallery or Exposures? Any other Album would do as well. I think i saw a poster of Character on ebay.de some time ago but forgot to bid on it :(
Need something evil to decorate my walls =)

gruß
Ch0rknabe

If you need something evil to decorate your walls, get something dead. Perhaps a skeleton or something.*

*Disclaimer: i'm not advising anyone to obtain a skeleton in any illegal way. a plastic one will do. a bought plastic one. whatever. hmph

and since posters are basically dead trees, there's nothing wrong decorating your walls with them.
btw - i have this ancient blind guardian flag flying around here somewhere, if someone is desperate to have it...

I will have it only if it's 100% cotton. You know, dead cotton plants and stuff.

i fear it consists of as much cotton as of dust puppies (but i hope they're dead as well)

Malaclypse said:
btw - i have this ancient blind guardian flag flying around here somewhere, if someone is desperate to have it...
which one?i'm not desperate to have it but just curious...;)
btw Blind Guardian rulz (until NIME) even if I'm afraid to listen to the new record with the new drummer. :ill:
Thomen is hard to be replaced... :erk:

oh, did he die or something? i'm not really up to the news since 10 years or so...
well, it's the imaginations from the other side one, basically with this weird string instrument all over the flag. also the last album i own by them.

Malaclypse said:
oh, did he die or something? i'm not really up to the news since 10 years or so...
well, it's the imaginations from the other side one, basically with this weird string instrument all over the flag. also the last album i own by them.
:lol: i've written that in a very sad way! :lol:
nope,Thomen is alive and kicking but he left the band some months ago,actually in a very peaceful way,as usual in Blind Guardian style... :cool:
sorry for writing that,but it's just that Thomen style is one of my fave at all and I think it was one of the "trade mark" in BG! and i missed the chance to see them live with him... :erk:
I have a long[TOO LONG!it's oversize]sleeve of IFTOS which is one of my fave records ever.

btw Blind Guardian rulz (until NIME) even if I'm afraid to listen to the new record with the new drummer

Nightfall in the Middle Earth is a masterpiece and one of my top 5 albums of all time. I think that it is the peak of Blind Guardian.

rahvin said:
what about hitler? i've heard he used to be popular with the kids.

Good idea, Hitler is dead and evil. But could you please be so kind and tell me where to buy some Hitler? Local stores have recently run out of Hitler... alles Pappnasen hier X]

Why are those damn posters only for promotion? I think they would sell well =)

Ok now for all to see =)
I allready have a deal settled for Charakter, Damage Done, Projector and Haven poster. So I don't really need those anymore ;)