posting from seattle!

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
hi everyone! been busy all week so i couldn't hang out with avi or anything, but tonight is free (going to see eyving kang play) and tomorrow i'm going to some island!

this place = better than boston

i mean boston has the old architecture and the autumns, but damn, seattle! i just ate at this sushi place that has a mechanical conveyor belt running around the whole restaurant and you just pick your sushi off of it as it travels by your seat??!

it was called Blue C Sushi!
i was laying down some vocals for the new Asva album. not sure how much, if any, they're going to use though, but everything sounds pretty fucking cool so far.

You guys should relocate to seattle.

Grunge Revival.

The original starbucks is there, I hear they do everything old school there, and that they throw cups around. I would like to visit one day. I only know this, because i work for the damn company.

it's called kuru-kuru sushi in japan. it's really popular there. it's like fast-food sushi. (that sounds gross, but all japanese fast food is delicious.) it's SO fun and usually pretty cheap! you should always ask the chef directly to make you the sushi fresh though instead of taking the ones on the conveyer belt. the ones on the belt may have been sitting there for a while.

toby, i can't wait to hear the vocals! i bet they sound amazing.

I've been trying to get around to hearing Asva for the first time. You should make trip down to Oregon and go hiking. I've heard the forests there are beautiful.

seattle is REALLY pretty (a mountain + a lake who can beat that?) but beyond that i cant give it nothing. it's cheap too but there's a reason: the economy. i was there before i saw the triple deckers here and i was like wow look at the buildings..but now i dont even like boston's triple deckers! i liked sam's sisters neighborhood because it had falafel, an electronics repair place that sold classical records, a gun store and a health food store. that covers all the bases. but the vibe of seattle i just cannot get down with. oh well! i'm looking forward to going back though on tour nonetheless!!!!

I went to Seattle and Portland last week, absolutely gorgeous area.

I liked Portland a little more, a little more laid back and CSNY and Tom Petty back to back days, sweet. We went to this dive bar where an older man with some sort of mental illness took me for 100 bones on pool.

Of course CSNY and the Petty were the last two days so I didn't see them. But it's nice to know I can expect that once I get my job set there in the next few months.

mariovanpeebles said:
I went to Seattle and Portland last week, absolutely gorgeous area.

I liked Portland a little more, a little more laid back and CSNY and Tom Petty back to back days, sweet. We went to this dive bar where an older man with some sort of mental illness took me for 100 bones on pool.

I live around Portland. I fancy it quite a bit.

damn dude, have you left yet then? I've been kind of busy recently, but let me know if you wanna get dinner or something.

I actually like Portland a little better than Seattle, but both are nice.