posting pics help needed...

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
i got a digital camera last night and i'm not quite sure how to post pics on the internet once i transfer them to my computer. it's a Kodak ... i dunno if methods differ with brands or whatever. but if anyone could tell me just how to do that, it'd be great, thanks.

yeah, i like a site called photobucket
www.photobucket.com

go there and make yourself a free login, then you can uplaod pictures from your computer to there. its like an online photoalbum for you to share with people. under each picture you will see some "tags" one will says

so you've got them on your 'pooter?

i'd suggest registering on www.photobucket.com

tis free, and one albums holds up to 500 pics. when you click to upload a pic, just go to the folder where the pics are located, and choose the proper pic.

and then to post the pics here just copy the pic's URL and hit that lil yellow button at the top of the text box, and insert the URL where it prompts you to.

okay ... now i need to figure out how to reseize pics, otherwise i'm just eating up bandwidth with my freakish pics ... i tried putting it in micrsoft word and resizing it but photobucket says it's an invalid format (even though i uploaded other pics throught it and they worked ... *is confused*) ... is there a was you resize on photobucket or can you do it with the camera? ... *is confused more*

i was going to, but i think i fucked up the resizing. the pic would be huge when i posted it in this reply box, and i'd keep resizing it on photobucket, then i'd post it in here again and it'd be just as huge ... this is something i'll devote to figuring out another day. especially when i have a better picture to post. the ones i take of myself all look like mugshots because i am the least photogenic person on the planet.

dreaming neon darkspot said:
i was going to, but i think i fucked up the resizing. the pic would be huge when i posted it in this reply box, and i'd keep resizing it on photobucket, then i'd post it in here again and it'd be just as huge ... this is something i'll devote to figuring out another day. especially when i have a better picture to post. the ones i take of myself all look like mugshots because i am the least photogenic person on the planet.
IF YOU'RE UPSET ABOUT YOUR FACE LOOKING BAD, THEN JUST TAKE PIX OF YOURSELF FROM THE NECK DOWN