Posting reviews...

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
I will try to be polite.

The point of posting reviews is not to kill some time while you are waiting for the microwave to finish your popcorn. Try to write something meaningful - either positive or negative. Simply writing "I love this disc" isn't a review.

Last point - you should actually own the disc. Some of you steal stuff from blogsites and then post about it. That's between you and your conscience. Don't listen to a couple of tracks on Myspace and post something about a band's album. That isn't a review and it isn't what the review section is for.

When I launched this site I wasn't sure I would activate the review section but I figured I would give it a shot. Now I have to moderate the reviews more carefully.

If your "review" is pointless it won't appear so don't waste the energy or strain my patience.

-The Management

Hear,Hear!

For someone who's still on dial-up ( I live in the country away from any sort of high speed access ) I base much - pretty much all - of my ordering, on the good folks who post reviews. When I see a disc that intrigues, I search the the sights ( this one first, if the disc is available here ) and order, or not, based on those reviews.
It would certainly be helpful if people actually spent time with the whole disc before posting a review. I have for the most part had great success doing this, but have been burned a couple of times. So keep reviewing, but know the disc first. There are still a few of us out here who rely on reviews.

Thanks
From deep in the middle of nowhere

You tell 'em, Ken. I'm just happy you welcome negative reviews :headbang: Honesty first, which is one thing I love about Laser!

Oh, and is it just me, or does that Alias Eye album ...Point of You... slay some serious ass?! It blew me away from start to finish. Top-notch prog rock!... Wait, maybe I should write an official review.

EDIT: You going to get any of their other stuff... preferably their newest "In Focus"?

Oh, and is it just me, or does that Alias Eye album ...Point of You... slay some serious ass?! It blew me away from start to finish. Top-notch prog rock!... Wait, maybe I should write an official review.

EDIT: You going to get any of their other stuff... preferably their newest "In Focus"?

Have you heard their first one, "Field of Names"? I have all three, and that's the one I like the best.