Reviews on this site

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
I'm no longer going to post reviews that are not reviews. If you can't bother to write something with some depth (positive or negative - I don't care) I can't be bothered to have it on the site.

Last thing...if you didn't buy the disc from us or just downloaded it off the net - go post the review on the site that you bought it from.

:mad:

When a person reviews a cd , does it really matter where the cd was purchased?? Its still letting your site know about the release Good or bad or just plain so so....If I bought a cd in Barnes & Noble, or Else where, why shouldnt a review be allowed. or does it upset you that it wasnt bought on L/E..( with all due Respects):):)

Bob:

Its more important to me that it be a real review. Just writing "this is a great cd - you should buy it" is not a review. Its meaningless. We are not the alpha or the omega - people buy discs from all over the world. I want meaningful comments and yes I would prefer that you post comments from discs you bought from our site. If a disc has been out for a day and then a one line review is submitted I know the person either just listened to samples or grabbed it off the web. If you bought a disc from "Kenesis" (sic) why not post it on Larry's site - why clog up mine?

With all due respects...

Not a problem , I wont review on your sight. ( Kenesis Doesnt have a forum or a review section that im aware of ).sorry,

Isn't it Kinesis??? (not KENisis) or is it Larryesis??? Hey how about Ken's Edge? :lol:

No problem Ken, I won't post (I know I was guilty of this).

Bob:

Its more important to me that it be a real review. Just writing "this is a great cd - you should buy it" is not a review. Its meaningless. We are not the alpha or the omega - people buy discs from all over the world. I want meaningful comments and yes I would prefer that you post comments from discs you bought from our site. If a disc has been out for a day and then a one line review is submitted I know the person either just listened to samples or grabbed it off the web. If you bought a disc from "Kenesis" (sic) why not post it on Larry's site - why clog up mine?

With all due respects...

I agree with you it is meaningless to just post "this amazing you should buy it" because you aren't explaining why or how its amazing so it doesn't help anyone in the long run, considering people might just read a hate review saying "this sucks no one buy this" and the sad thing is a lot of people tend to listen.

All I'm asking is that you write a review.

Yea of course Ken.
If you say this is great; in what way?
(What I think is great may suck to someone else & visa -versa)

"We ALL agree on 1 thing, though; that nothing beats Progressive Music"
:kickass: