POT 30th Anniversary Edition

Protest and Survive was track 5 on Killer B's their cover is okay but hardly worth putting on too much.
Who Put This Together is a piece of crap on the b side of the Got the Time single, it was put there to make Got The Time sound better :)

Reactions: redfly
TBF Protest and Survive is probably one of their better covers but Anthrax don't do great covers anyway. However Who Put This together is pretty much the extended remix pop edit of the SOD song What's That Noise.

TBF Protest and Survive is probably one of their better covers but Anthrax don't do great covers anyway. However Who Put This together is pretty much the extended remix pop edit of the SOD song What's That Noise.

I have the who put this together and got the time single on vinyl,thought it was pretty crap to be honest, sound was real tinny.

I always liked their covers until Anthems came out. Those are more straight up and didn't seem like they had much of the thrashy Anthrax stamp on them.

I wish there were a bunch of songs from POT that were never released that could be put on this :cry:

Reactions: Slammed
I never bothered with Anthems.
Maybe Charlie is keeping the 'secret tracks' for release next year when they still only have the same 6 aggressive songs written and the album is still being written :)

I never bothered with Anthems.
Maybe Charlie is keeping the 'secret tracks' for release next year when they still only have the same 6 aggressive songs written and the album is still being written :)
Hey if they want to fill in the next album with left over songs from POT I am totally down! :)

Anthems is pretty good, def some songs on there that I hadn't heard before, we all know how long it takes anthrax cowrite a record lol
I haven't heard the whole thing, what did hear was fine, it sounded well done. It just didn't have that Thrax stamp that the old ones did...from what I heard anyway.

I always liked their covers until Anthems came out. Those are more straight up and didn't seem like they had much of the thrashy Anthrax stamp on them.

I wish there were a bunch of songs from POT that were never released that could be put on this :cry:

True but the Rush cover is fantastic. Don't care for the rest.

Reactions: sufferer and redfly
Talking about covers there is a bootleg, more than likely fan made, of Anthrax covers with something like 24 songs on it. It's not all the covers they have ever done but it's a reasonable sample. It's called nicefuckingcovers backwards (no I couldn't be bothered typing it).

Talking about covers there is a bootleg, more than likely fan made, of Anthrax covers with something like 24 songs on it. It's not all the covers they have ever done but it's a reasonable sample. It's called nicefuckingcovers backwards (no I couldn't be bothered typing it).
That title is familiar as hell, but I've never seen it. That's a lot of covers!