Power metal vs Death metal

666Metal666

May 13, 2008
Cairo, Egypt
ok i made this game and this is my first thread so i hope you like it the game is based on a battel between power metal and death metal we will start from 100 points so every one who likes power metal more just add one point and every one who likes death metal more he remove one point and you can't reply more than one time in a row so if we reach zero then death metal won and if we reach 200 then power metal won and then we'll start over

example :-
power metal 1 : 101
death metal 1 : 100
death metal 2 : 99
death metal 1 : 98

:Smug: u really need to complicate things ? :lol:

will be the 1st one to repost :Smokin:

Power metal: 100
Death Metal : 99 :kickass:

I'm confused according to the rules in the first post, if you like Death Metal you are supposed to REMOVE one point. So why does everybody keep adding points to Death Metal.

PM: 103
DM: 105

ok i made this game and this is my first thread so i hope you like it the game is based on a battel between power metal and death metal we will start from 100 points so every one who likes power metal more just add one point and every one who likes death metal more he remove one point and you can't reply more than one time in a row so if we reach zero then death metal won and if we reach 200 then power metal won and then we'll start over

example :-
power metal 1 : 101
death metal 1 : 100
death metal 2 : 99
death metal 1 : 98

why is death meatl going up?

should it be?

PM=103

and

DM=95 well now 94