Power Of Omens latest-your thoughts?

Hey there Wolverine,

The current release date for "Rooms of Anguish" is October 28th, and you can actually find some of the new tunes on our MP3 page. ;)
Glad you liked "Eyes..." We hope you enjoy the new one as well.

Dave
P of O

Welcome to our board :)

Originally posted by Dave - Power of Omens
Hey there Wolverine,

The current release date for "Rooms of Anguish" is October 28th, and you can actually find some of the new tunes on our MP3 page. ;)
Glad you liked "Eyes..." We hope you enjoy the new one as well.

Dave
P of O

Welcome to our board :)

cool dude! It's rare to find a member of a band posting on their own band's board! You guys definetely kick ass! a question: Does Chris know he sounds like Geoff Tate?! The resemblence is seriously uncanny! is he going on a different route vocally or are you guys gonna stick with that sound? oh and the production on the new album- hopefully it will top the production on Eyes..

Cheers!

Originally posted by Wolverine
cool dude! It's rare to find a member of a band posting on their own band's board! You guys definetely kick ass! a question: Does Chris know he sounds like Geoff Tate?! The resemblence is seriously uncanny! is he going on a different route vocally or are you guys gonna stick with that sound? oh and the production on the new album- hopefully it will top the production on Eyes..

Cheers!

Thanks for the very cool compliment!!! :) :) :)

As for us posting...actually our bassist, Chris Herring also posts on here quite frequently, and I'm working on getting Chris Salinas and Alex on here as well...(they will be very soon) ;)

In regards to Chris' vocals... what's funny is that everyone tells him about the comparison, and he never tries to sound like Tate at all. That just happens to be his "normal" singing voice...he just happens to have the same tonality. He thinks the comparison is a huge compliment, but hopes people do not think he does it intentionally. The new disc, Chris tends to be a bit more emotional and even a bit more aggressive, but still has the same "Tate"-like tone. :cool:
As for the production, well, it's not multi-million dollar "Major" studio production, but it's better than the first IMHO ;)

I think with each CD we do, you'll definately find the production getting better and better.

~D

Originally posted by Dave - Power of Omens
Thanks for the very cool compliment!!! :) :) :)

As for us posting...actually our bassist, Chris Herring also posts on here quite frequently, and I'm working on getting Chris Salinas and Alex on here as well...(they will be very soon) ;)

In regards to Chris' vocals... what's funny is that everyone tells him about the comparison, and he never tries to sound like Tate at all. That just happens to be his "normal" singing voice...he just happens to have the same tonality. He thinks the comparison is a huge compliment, but hopes people do not think he does it intentionally. The new disc, Chris tends to be a bit more emotional and even a bit more aggressive, but still has the same "Tate"-like tone. :cool:
As for the production, well, it's not multi-million dollar "Major" studio production, but it's better than the first IMHO ;)

I think with each CD we do, you'll definately find the production getting better and better.

~D
oh alright. Yeah, i can't wait to get the new one! when is the release date? i definetely enjoyed the "...has left me speechless" agressive line in one of your songs (the name escapes me at the moment for some odd reason). definetely was a sign of chris i wouldn't expect after listening to the other songs and such.

Originally posted by Wolverine
oh alright. Yeah, i can't wait to get the new one! when is the release date? i definetely enjoyed the "...has left me speechless" agressive line in one of your songs (the name escapes me at the moment for some odd reason). definetely was a sign of chris i wouldn't expect after listening to the other songs and such.

Those lyrics are from 'The Fall'..."the winds of change have left me speechless" :)