Andiferum

My penis exploded
Nov 18, 2006
London, UK
www.facebook.com
Bravewords.com said:
UK's Hard Rock Hell Festival II - Complete Line-Up Confirmed
Posted on Thursday, July 03, 2008 at 09:37:13 EST

This year's Hard Rock Hell festival II is scheduled for December 5th - 7th, 2008 at Prestatyn Sands in North Wales, UK. The full line-up is now complete and is as follows:

Friday, December 5th:

Classic Rock Stage: LITMUS, GLYDER, BENEDICTUM - BUDGIE -THIN LIZZY , DORO, TIGERTAILZ

Metal Hammer/Radio 1 Stage: HEXES, CRY FOR SILENCE, TEXTURES, THE PLIGHT, GHOST OF A THOUSAND, JOHNNY TRUANT, CANCER BATS

Young Blood Stage: BIG LINDA, ATTICA RAGE and four more acts tba.

Saturday, December 6th:

Classic Rock Stage: PILGRIM FATHERS, HAWKWIND, LOGAN, ORANGE GOBLIN, CLUTCH, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, WILDHEARTS, VIKING SKULL

Born Again Stage: SPIT LIKE THIS, PRIDE TIGER, PRAYING MANTIS, TYGERS OF PAN TANG, WAYSTED

Porshamar Stage: BATTLELORE, KORPIKLAANI, ALESTORM, OUTCRY FIRE, RAVENSCREED, THIS IS MENACE, POWER QUEST, FIREWIND, BLITZKRIEG

Clive Aid Stage: BEHOLDER, HECATE ENTHRONED, MILLION$ RELOADED, PIG IRON, TOKYO DRAGONS, WARRIOR SOUL, CHARIOT

Tickets include two nights accommodation and entrance to all 6 arenas as well as free car parking. For further information and ticket sales ring 08700 110034 or Ticket Web on 08444 77 1000 or see www.hardrockhell.com.

A REAL shame I won't be able to afford to go :(

Interesting. The stage that PQ are playing is the only stage that would hold my interest outside BLS & Doro. IMHO it's a pretty weak line-up outside that so I'll not be making my way to Prestayn for this. I'm hoping that I get an opportunity to see PQ elsewhere in the UK.

its all a bit of a random place really... (i dont know if I'll be able to go anyways, I cant remember whether I'm in New York on the first or second week of December... )

I didn't realise it was in December, the guy I was talking about it with at Queensryche made it sound like it was a lot sooner.

If I have the free time I'll make an effort to get up there, PQ and Firewind is a little too much to turn down! :D

Good to hear! Sounds like an awesome list of bands.

Speaking of Firewind, I only have their album Forged By Fire. The vocalist on that album is insanely good, but I don't think he's on the others... I saw The Premonition at the store, as well, do you think I should pick that up? Been meaning to get more of their work.