POWER QUEST for ProgPower 10!

SwordLord

Attack!
Sep 20, 2004
St. Paul, Minnesota
www.myspace.com
Okay mo-fo's ... let the ragging begin.

I like these guys and I don't give a damn what anybody says. They maybe cheesey, but I feel damn good whenever I put in one of their CD's.

Glenn ... how much money do I have to come up with to sponsor these guys?

No-Darth_Vader.jpg

I like these guys and I don't give a damn what anybody says. They maybe cheesey, but I feel damn good whenever I put in one of their CD's.

I KNOW!

dude, finally someone else feels the same way as me

they are like the van halen of power metal, just not a large fanbase

seriously no other band makes driving as fun as these guys do

OH HELL YEAH!:worship:rock::kickass: You ROCK, Swordy!:headbang:

I think it is impossible to be in a bad mood while listening to Power Quest. Therefore, I will also chip in to get their asses over here.

If any band with relation to DragonForce plays, it should be DragonForce

DRAGONFORCE will never play ProgPower now ... they are too big and the festival would collapse under their weight. Besides, their tourage is assured now since they are the MTV curiosity, so we'll see them plenty of times. Hell, I've seen them three times now ...

thanks for the support! recording of the new album starts on October 25th...for our new label.....news on that coming very soon!

I don't know if you remember me, but I'm the one that posted on the Bloodstock forum that I would fly into England if you guys were put on that festival. I got flamed like crazy, but I stood firm in my support of PQ! And your singer emailed me for a while after that and was extremely cool.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT MUSIC! I am 100% in your corner!

Nathan
The SwordLord

I don't know if you remember me, but I'm the one that posted on the Bloodstock forum that I would fly into England if you guys were put on that festival. I got flamed like crazy, but I stood firm in my support of PQ! And your singer emailed me for a while after that and was extremely cool.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT MUSIC! I am 100% in your corner!

Nathan
The SwordLord

Sure I remember you mate! Thanks for your unwavering support over hte past few years!:headbang: