Power Quest guitar player - Director Of Metal

Claus / Intromental

20 years of uniting the powers of metal
Andrea Martongelli, talented Shred - Metal / Hard Rock guitarist and songwriter from POWER QUEST (UK) www.power-quest.co.uk and ARTHEMIS (ITA) www.arthemisweb.com has been called to join the amazing "Modern Music Institute" of Alex Stornello, as "National Director of the Modern Metal Institute".

As well as doing clinics, seminars, workshops through all Europe, Andrea will start teaching Heavy Metal Guitar in the "Centro Didattico MMI Brescia" from next October.

Andrea comments: "I'm excited as never before and will put all my energy, my live and studio experience as performer, songwriter, producer, guitar teacher, to make the whole world playing and loving Heavy Metal Music as I've always loved and lived it! See you soon at MMI!!!"

www.myspace.com/officialandreamartongelli
www.power-quest.co.uk

Andrea Martongelli, talented Shred - Metal / Hard Rock guitarist and songwriter from POWER QUEST (UK) www.power-quest.co.uk and ARTHEMIS (ITA) www.arthemisweb.com has been called to join the amazing "Modern Music Institute" of Alex Stornello, as "National Director of the Modern Metal Institute".

As well as doing clinics, seminars, workshops through all Europe, Andrea will start teaching Heavy Metal Guitar in the "Centro Didattico MMI Brescia" from next October.

Andrea comments: "I'm excited as never before and will put all my energy, my live and studio experience as performer, songwriter, producer, guitar teacher, to make the whole world playing and loving Heavy Metal Music as I've always loved and lived it! See you soon at MMI!!!"

www.myspace.com/officialandreamartongelli
www.power-quest.co.uk
:worship:rock::kickass: Andrea is one of my favorite guitarists! Congrats to him!