POWER QUEST welcomes guitarist BILL HUDSON

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Press Release

UK based melodic power metal act Power Quest are proud to announce that former Cellador and current Coldera
guitarist Bill Hudson has been recruited into the Power Quest ranks and is set to form an incredible twin guitar
partnership with Andrea Martongelli.

Steve Williams comments: “I’m absolutely ecstatic with this news! I’ve been good friends with Bill for a couple
of years now and we have often talked about working together in some shape or form and now we have the
perfect opportunity to do just that. As well as being a fantastic guitarist, Bill is also a great songwriter too
which means this is going to benefit the band on a number of levels. Welcome aboard brother!”

Bill adds: “We've always talked about doing something together at some point, but the closest we've got to it was my guest solo (in the song The Vigil) on the new record. When I left Cellador, I had no idea I would end up being in Power Quest. So I'm really excited about it, as it's a great band, my style will fit right in and they have one of the best guitarists in current metal, Andrea Martongelli. It'll be a pleasure to be the other 50% of this killer guitar duo! I look forward to meeting the fans during the Master of Illusion tour!"

Power Quest are currently booking a UK tour for later this year to promote their latest release “Master of Illusion” which has successfully been launched worldwide via Napalm Records / Avalon Marquee (Japan). The album has already been nominated in numerous magazines and online zines for album of the year and shot right to number 8 in the Japanese HMV charts in the 2nd week after the release.

Please check the websites for further information:
http://www.myspace.com/powerquest or http://www.power-quest.co.uk
Power Quest are:

Alessio Garavello - Vocals
Andrea Martongelli– Guitars
Bill Hudson – Guitars
Steve Williams - Keyboards
Steve Scott – Bass
Francesco Tresca – Drums

For further information please contact: SteveW@power-quest.co.uk or Manuela@power-quest.co.uk

For interviews and promos of the new album, please contact: ben@napalmrecords.com

:headbang::OMG:

and I thought the big Power Quest announcement this week was gonna be a US tour with Cellador...I'm not joking either!!!!:headbang::kickass:

Congrats on getting Bill, he is a great guitar player and one hell of a guy to drink with

Press Release

UK based melodic power metal act Power Quest are proud to announce that former Cellador and current Coldera
guitarist Bill Hudson has been recruited into the Power Quest ranks and is set to form an incredible twin guitar
partnership with Andrea Martongelli.

Steve Williams comments: “I’m absolutely ecstatic with this news! I’ve been good friends with Bill for a couple
of years now and we have often talked about working together in some shape or form and now we have the
perfect opportunity to do just that. As well as being a fantastic guitarist, Bill is also a great songwriter too
which means this is going to benefit the band on a number of levels. Welcome aboard brother!”

Bill adds: “We've always talked about doing something together at some point, but the closest we've got to it was my guest solo (in the song The Vigil) on the new record. When I left Cellador, I had no idea I would end up being in Power Quest. So I'm really excited about it, as it's a great band, my style will fit right in and they have one of the best guitarists in current metal, Andrea Martongelli. It'll be a pleasure to be the other 50% of this killer guitar duo! I look forward to meeting the fans during the Master of Illusion tour!"

Power Quest are currently booking a UK tour for later this year to promote their latest release “Master of Illusion” which has successfully been launched worldwide via Napalm Records / Avalon Marquee (Japan). The album has already been nominated in numerous magazines and online zines for album of the year and shot right to number 8 in the Japanese HMV charts in the 2nd week after the release.

Please check the websites for further information:
http://www.myspace.com/powerquest or http://www.power-quest.co.uk
Power Quest are:

Alessio Garavello - Vocals
Andrea Martongelli– Guitars
Bill Hudson – Guitars
Steve Williams - Keyboards
Steve Scott – Bass
Francesco Tresca – Drums

For further information please contact: SteveW@power-quest.co.uk or Manuela@power-quest.co.uk

For interviews and promos of the new album, please contact: ben@napalmrecords.com

Congrats, though I must admit that the selfish side of me was hoping for a US tour.
Well, hopefully that will be a possibility someday soon
Yeah, me, too! However, I do believe that a US tour will happen sometime late this year or early next year. Just a hunch.