Power Quest sign to Napalm Records!?

Napalm Records has signed POWERQUEST from the UK. The band, formed in 2001 plays, just as the name suggests, Power Metal, and will surely appeal to fans of DRAGONFORCE or Rhapsody. By the end of October, POWERQUEST will begin recording and should complete the new album by December. The album's release is scheduled for Spring 2008.

- http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=67103698&blogID=320447210

Holy Crappola!!! You're right! Must be awesome to be on the same roster as Korpiklaani and Battlelore, well done guys! Big congrats! :headbang: :kickass:

Wooah excellent! That sounds great, they've done great work for Intense, so it should be great for Power Quest!

Congrats! :headbang:

At last it's announced :lol: Well done Steve and the boys.. welcome aboard :), Napalm have been great to us up and i'm sure they'll be the same way with PQ (and all their bands of course)

Well done fellas! I've checked out their website and they have a few bands who I know they've done a lot of promotion for. Tyr and Korpiklaani were the ones that stood out most for me. Congrats guys :)

More great news! Good for all of you :) should we anticipate great things for the future of PowerQuest now? :saint:

this album should be veeery awesome im thinking :)

and now PQ are signed to Napalm, maybe even a gig somewhere a bit further south than bristol :p

any ideas of when samples will be up, i can't wait :D