Power! XD

MetalSir

Nov 17, 2008
hi guyZ!! =)
i'm reading all You for a couple of year.. =)
i never subscrive this forum 'couse You are really axhaustive in all your discussion.. and i have really to thank You for the help You give to me in all this year.
for this thing i love ALL you! :kickass:

ok.. stop thanking you.. XD

man i need some help with getting a sound for a production i have to do in this days..
here you find the sound i'm searching for (just right_click&save to have it)..
i'm basicly find some good drum sample really similar to this production..

i don't love this sound, but i have to have it..

i check all your sample (and you rulez again for them :worship: ) and i find something similar for kick.. snare and toms are my true problem..
then if you want we can discuss the bass sound and othe shit like this.. =)

really tks,
i hope i guess the right place to post and so on.. XD

Welcome dude! Wish I could help. I don't own the Slate samples, but some of the clips with them may sound similar to this.
hi! =)
mmmm.. i check all them but.. i finally opted for Snape's ones..

they have on lots of reverb.. but.. that's it..

nobody knows if that Snape's sample are aviable without fx on?:headbang:

hi! =)
mmmm.. i check all them but.. i finally opted for Snape's ones..

they have on lots of reverb.. but.. that's it..

nobody knows if that Snape's sample are aviable without fx on?:headbang:

Not that I know of. BTW, welcome to the forum, but keep in mind that for the sake of this forum, you shouldn't upload wholecopyrighted songs if you yourself didn't mix/engineer/produce/record it! If you want to ask folks how to get so-and-so sound, post a CLIP, not the full song!

Cheerio

Not that I know of. BTW, welcome to the forum, but keep in mind that for the sake of this forum, you shouldn't upload wholecopyrighted songs if you yourself didn't mix/engineer/produce/record it! If you want to ask folks how to get so-and-so sound, post a CLIP, not the full song!

Cheerio
man.. the song i posted is NOT uploated by me.
you can find ALL the demo in the OFFICIAL Tolkki's Revolution-Reinassance WebSite.
Just to go on the media/music section.. you can download for FREE the entire .zip with ALL the songs, or pick the song one by one as i posted it.

is the producer itself (timo tolkki) that invites you to dl the entire demo for free.

please check out before flamming.

peace.. :)