Powermad 2000 family photo

jaimek

incorrigible
Jun 17, 2003
Apex, NC
I've been doing some organizing, trying to get photos off my hard drive and onto the external, deleting the doubles, blah blah blah, and thought I'd post this for everyone's enjoyment. Sorry it's so small; I don't believe I have (or have not found) an original to rescan or resize. But it's clear enough that I think we can figure out who almost everyone is:

3948457201_be2c20e71f.jpg

(Glenn is, of course, right smack in the middle. *g*)

Ah, I'm looking rather non-metal in that one. Front row, white shirt. On one knee between Menser and fist pumpy guy whose name escapes me.

Holy memories, Batman!!!! :lol: :lol:

I'm in there too.. next to Glenn, in the Savatage shirt and ball cap. Sadly, I didn't have the rubber chicken with me that day. :)

I have the 00 and 01 samplers. It's funny seeing some of the bands on here, like Kamelot and Sonata Arctica, who now are headliners in their own right.

I will also remark that I'm STILL mad about missing the 99 show (Evergrey!) due to circumstances totally out of my control - I was supposed to move to Baltimore three weeks before the show, and four days before I was about to move, the apartment complex called me and said "Oh sorry, we can't offer you a unit after all, the guy who's in it now decided not to leave." It wasn't until three days AFTER the show that I finally had a place.

hmph.

I have the 00 and 01 samplers. It's funny seeing some of the bands on here, like Kamelot and Sonata Arctica, who now are headliners in their own right.

I will also remark that I'm STILL mad about missing the 99 show (Evergrey!) due to circumstances totally out of my control - I was supposed to move to Baltimore three weeks before the show, and four days before I was about to move, the apartment complex called me and said "Oh sorry, we can't offer you a unit after all, the guy who's in it now decided not to leave." It wasn't until three days AFTER the show that I finally had a place.

hmph.
Wow that does suck. Evergrey and Mayadome were killer!

Looking through some pics(not mine) I see Jag Panzer, Mayadome, Evergrey, Ion Vein, Division, Talamasca, Joe Stump, Event, Antithisis, DC Cooper(I think he was there as a fan), October Thorns, Mystic Force, Marcel Coenen, Reading Zero, Silent Shadows.

Looking through some pics(not mine) I see Jag Panzer, Mayadome, Evergrey, Ion Vein, Division, Talamasca, Joe Stump, Event, Antithisis, DC Cooper(I think he was there as a fan), October Thorns, Mystic Force, Marcel Coenen, Reading Zero, Silent Shadows.

I know we didn't play in 2000. We played the first three (97, 98, 99). October Thorns, Event, Defyance, Marcel C, and Antithesis all played in 2000, IIRC.