PP USA XII: Tickets will not be available at this year's fest

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
There were only a small number that took advantage of the offer this past year by purchasing tickets and skipping the Ticketbastard fee. With that in consideration, I feel it a prudent business decision to return to the March date for regular tickets.

I have two very special sets for next year and the buzz on those alone will help create demand for the big opening day push that we haven't seen in a few years.

There were only a small number that took advantage of the offer this past year by purchasing tickets and skipping the Ticketbastard fee. With that in consideration, I feel it a prudent business decision to return to the March date for regular tickets.

I have two very special sets for next year and the buzz on those alone will help create demand for the big opening day push that we haven't seen in a few years.

Now you really have me intrigued.

WHatever it is, it is going to be a blockbuster. Will we know the date during the XI so at least so I can plan ahead?

WHatever it is, it is going to be a blockbuster. Will we know the date during the XI so at least so I can plan ahead?

I'd imagine the video revealing next year's roster and dates will still be shown after the Friday night show, as it has been the last couple years, however, the tickets will not go on sale until March 2011.