PP4 pictures

esa

May 8, 2003
esa.ahola.net
Judging from the number of cameras and glowing LCDs around the audience, there should be no shortage of great pictures this year. Please share!

I'll be posting mine here over the next few days, starting with a couple of Nightwish pictures.

esa said:
Judging from the number of cameras and glowing LCDs around the audience, there should be no shortage of great pictures this year. Please share!

I'll be posting mine here over the next few days, starting with a couple of Nightwish pictures.

Those are great! Where were you standing for the live Nightwish shots? I'll be posting some soon also. Still separating the good ones from the bad.

esa said:

what kind of camera did you use? that's really good quality you have there.

here are my Nightwish pics, for the rest of the ProgPower photos I will upload it to my Photo Album
sometime druing this weekend...:)

Part 1:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

neovenom said:
what kind of camera did you use? that's really good quality you have there.

Thanks -- the images are from two cameras, a Canon S40 and a Nikon 5700.

Longer answer: Shooting at ISO 400, shutter priority, spot metering, and (importantly) liberal use of the "motor drive" rapid-fire mode and large storage capacity of these cameras. Processed with a random combination of ThumbsPlus, Paint Shop Pro, and NeatImage.

Lady of the Oracle said:
here are my sorry photos..lol

Wow, nothing sorry about those!

I've added a few to mine. Three bands left to account for, the ones who performed under constant photographer-hostile red floodlights. It pains me to have nothing worthwhile to show for Symphony X, but your (and others') pictures more than make up for it.