Pictures?!

sh0kr0k

Jul 7, 2002
St. Paul, MN
www.myspace.com
I saw a plethora of flashes and digital cameras all throughout the event and I was just wondering if anyone was going to be putting together a gallery of their pictures?? I peeked at a bunch of digital cameras and I must say you guys took some awesome shots! I'm going to get my film developed tomorrow and I think I'll get the photo CD with it since I don't have a scanner. If any of them turned out well I'll make a little gallery and then pass you guys the link. Anyone get cool pictures of them with band members??!!

~Sh0kr0k~

I personally don't have any pictures, but 3 of my traveling companions must have taken about 500 pics in total! We have shots of the show of course, and also shots of us having dinner with Angra, talking/meeting Edguy, Tom & Mike from Evergrey, DC Cooper, Hansi & Blind Guardian, lots of shots with Jon Schaeffer and more. Once I get my hands on them, I'll be glad to share!

Myself and my buddy took quite alot of pics I will throw up on my website when I get them. I am waiting for my pics to get developed. All I have to say is, I am going to buy a badass digital camera,because scanning sucks ass!!!! Probably they will be on early next week.

Bear

I'll keep my eyes for your pictures, guys! Hey, would you e-mail the URLs when you get them up?? Or post them here? That would be awesome to see the dinner pics! (How the hell were you so lucky to get to eat dinner with them anyways?!?! shit I had to wait for 30 minutes in line just to get a quick autograph, picture, and a thank you to the bands :( Gold badge or luck?)

I wish I had brought my digital camera for sure! I'm not one to constantly follow the news on the website so I didn't think that cameras were allowed. yeah I knwo, I'm warped by mainstream shows (no cameras, no in & out, no coat check, no smoking, etc..) so I didn't have a camera with me at all on the whole first day! :mad: Better planning next year, damnit

~Sh0kr0k~

I took about 360 pics at the show (123 of Gamma Ray alone!) As soon as I get some time (hopefully this weekend) I will post the pics on my website at www.eppst1.com. I currently have some pics from my Wacken trip, which I'm still adding to.

Ed

I have 35 meg of pics that I have to fit onto about 8 megs of remaining webspace. That means lots of resizing!

I'll post a link in a seperate thread when I get them done, hopefully before the end of the week. Got some real good Gamma Ray shots! :)

J-Dubya