PP8 BANDS - So far...

So far Firewind has renewed my interest. Im not a big fan of the first 3 acts mentioned (Redemption I'll watch and who knows the new one may blow me away), so it wasnt anything I was excited for yet.

Firewind changes that though, and Ive always been one who was happy if I just got a few groups that I really enjoyed. I know the festival isnt about me, its about all of us.

This lineup has absolutely blown me away so far. I love every single band except for Virgin Steele, and that's only because I still haven't heard many songs by them so I can't judge, but what I have heard has been pretty good. If a band like Firewind is in the number 2 slot, I cannot wait to see who will be in the higher slots!

SO far its a killer line up. The only band I don't love is Raintime and thats because I havent heard anything but the samples given (which I have liked). I'm not much into the stereotypical power metal but these bands all bring something new in my opinion and (like i said in another thread) I just love Virgin Steele \m/ .