PPUK...who's gonna be there?

Will look out for that buddy!

awesome Steve my man - come back to me and let me know what it's like, I wont get any sent until after the festival!! have fun ....

Ascension?

As in the guys who came and played at St Andrews Union last Halloween?

YES!!!! and you... Dom? As in Dom currently at St Andrews and rock soc ???

If so, nice to see you... I'm Doc :)

Well, hats off to Jon, Wendy and the rest of the PPUK team for another awesome event in Cheltenham. Highlights for me were Dreamscape and Kamelot, the incredible metal market and catching up with so many people....some of whom I hadn't seen since the same festival last year.

Here's to PPUK III in 2008!!!

i agree, i also had a fantastic time (was nice to finally meet you too steve)..thanks to ppuk i finally got to meet and molest daniel heiman, he even let me steal his hat, which was rather nice of him...THANK GOD heed and cloudscape were on first, i was suffering from the previous evenings events and they woke me up and made me feel a bit better.. :D im definately going next year, and this time I won't leave my tickets pinned to my wall at home......................

i agree, i also had a fantastic time (was nice to finally meet you too steve)..thanks to ppuk i finally got to meet and molest daniel heiman, he even let me steal his hat, which was rather nice of him...THANK GOD heed and cloudscape were on first, i was suffering from the previous evenings events and they woke me up and made me feel a bit better.. :D im definately going next year, and this time I won't leave my tickets pinned to my wall at home......................

OOH! I saw you ... to my shame I couldn't remember your name. I was so gob-smacked by your beauty o_O , seeing you for the first time in the flesh, :worship: so to speak, I just stopped and pointed ... like some wierdo ... sorry :cry: I hope that you weren't too embarassed.

As for the Festival, I had a fab time and saw sooooooo many people, it was brill. To be honest, for me, the festival didn't warm up until later in the day. Haggard were Brilliant, but sadly curtailed (through their own fault). Kamelot were awesome, way better than the last time I saw them and Khan just ruled! Jon Oliva was fab too and it was fantastic to hear him play Streets. Fabulous. Those 3 bands were more than worth the price of the ticket + travel, hotels and all the other stuff.

Organisation was fab (except for the food again) and it was really nice and friendly.

Hey Charlie .. you did worry Han a little mate but i assured her you weren't a weirdo :p (She saw you pointing :lol:)

Yeah had a great couple of days...plenty of good company and a great event... :headbang:

OOH! I saw you ... to my shame I couldn't remember your name. I was so gob-smacked by your beauty o_O , seeing you for the first time in the flesh, :worship: so to speak, I just stopped and pointed ... like some wierdo ... sorry :cry: I hope that you weren't too embarassed.

lol yeah i saw you pointing at me with some other guy at the bar :lol: i recognised the face but also couldnt put a name to you :oops: beauty!? ha! i was MASSIVELY trashed and hungover, attempting to pass it off on lack of sleep, but anyone who was at the pre-show will know that lack of sleep is a big fat lie :lol: ...note to self; next year, dont drink so much..:loco: you know its funny just after you pointed, another person came over and said hi han from msn, didnt tell me who he was and then just walked off :lol: (ill note he did find me later, introduced himself properly and made me hug all of his friends, he wasnt creepy or anything he was actually quite pleasent to chat to..)

ohhh :( i want another ppuk next week please :(