PPUSA Day 1 Headliner Announcement! (update 11/16)

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like I'd have liked Glory Hammer's music better if I hadn't seen their video. The singer looks like the dorky kid who dressed up at the renaissance festival lol I totally expected that voice to be on some long haired viking looking dude.

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like I'd have liked Glory Hammer's music better if I hadn't seen their video. The singer looks like the dorky kid who dressed up at the renaissance festival lol I totally expected that voice to be on some long haired viking looking dude.

Best part? He's actually a well-respected lawyer in Switzerland.

After seeing him in a suit and being professional I can't get that image out of my head when they're performing.

I was coming anyway but now hospitalization and death are the only things to keep me way!

Freaking GLORYHAMMER!

Pardon me while I dance a jig! :danceboy:

OMG - the cheese is going to be so tasty next year!:popcorn:

Video for GLORYHAMMER - Rise Of The Chaos Wizards:

New album out next week from Gloryhammer: Space 1992 Rise of the Chaos Wizards. Only $9.99 for CD for us physical copy types.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Space-1992-Rise-Chaos-Wizards/dp/B0119UJY24/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1442608986&sr=8-1&keywords=gloryhammer[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ha, I thought the same thing...but I just couldnt get into the music at all. I'm just hoping that the Glenn & the team hit another homerun with the rest of the bands before I decide whether I'm coming down Wednesday or Friday.

definitely not my thing to listen to but power metal is almost always better live than recorded so I'm down.

I am going to all 4 days. Having said that... Is the band's thing just classic cheese or is it supposed to be comedic?