PPUSA Day 1 Headliner Announcement! (update 11/16)

New rule.. anyone starting a power v prog nerd war has to clean the men's bathroom during the set of the band that inspired their rant. :)

OMG, I just barfed at the thought. That may cross the line into cruel and unusual but I suspect it would deter all but people who have never "experienced" the "pleasure" of the Center Stage men's room about 6 hours into the day!

:puke:

OMG, I just barfed at the thought. That may cross the line into cruel and unusual but I suspect it would deter all but people who have never "experienced" the "pleasure" of the Center Stage men's room about 6 hours into the day!

I miss the old days when the place had a bathroom attendant. Nothing like going to the restroom at a metal show and having a well dressed gentleman hand you the paper towel after washing.....

We are pleased to announce the third slot band for ProgPower USA XVII Day 1 (Wednesday). The next few announcements may be spread out a bit more. Stay tuned for news on that. Tickets for Day 1 & 2 (combined) go on sale November 7th. More info TBA.

https://vimeo.com/142625813

Thanks to our Art Director, Wayne Joyner, for his continued excellence with the video productions. On behalf of Nathan, Milton, & myself.....thank your for your continued support!

Glenn... now that there is the new format for the festival, have you thought about having signing sessions with the bands on days 1 and 2? That would be great in my book.

Wow, very excited to finally see Spock's Beard. I've been becoming more and more interested in prog rock lately and what kicked it off was hearing Brief Nocturnes and Dreamless Sleep. Super excited about this.

Guy

A band I never expected to ever play this festival. I was fortunate to see them play at RoSFest last year and they put on a great show.

This is still tough for me, since Day 1 is far more attractive than Day 2 so far.

I don't know how you fucking keep doing it. I thought my only chance in life to see Spock's Beard was on the Prog Nation at Sea Cruise and it was truly incredible. I can't wait to see them again as I am a long time SB fanboy and they are truly an incredible band live. RYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #holyfuckingshit

The one thing that I did see that was really once in a lifetime was Neal Morse play with SB on the cruise, any chance of lightning striking twice? I will see on future Fridays.

Interesting - I'm not a fan, but that is almost certainly because I have never really given them a chance. Where is a good place to begin with their catalog? Time to do some homework.