PPUSA fitted ladies t-shirts.. would you pre-order?

sorry folks - you've heard it before: TANSTAAFL or (in this case) a free model...while we appreciate the love, there are other women who would love to have the chance to model for you, i'm sure...and as much as Glenn and Jen know that i support them and the festival, they will respect the fact that i would go with a *no* on this

PLUS there are FAR better women in the PPUSA crowd for this modeling gig - you would want someone to fill it out nicely, right? i'm sure you can get volunteers!

:saint:

Actually, I was just tossing out a joke :) I have no idea what any of the people who post on here look like unless they have a photo for their icon. Heck, if anyone on here saw me they'd think "who let the accountant in?"

I might get a longer, looser one. That one Jibrille posted looks soooo nice! Light, not constricting, feminine, looooong. *thumbs up*

I'm not crazy about 1 logo on the chest but I understand the reason.

You know what I saw this weekend at a band's merch table?? A "slim-fit women's zip-up hoodie"!!! Ladies, remember the first time we started seeing "babydolls" and "girlie tees" - and how awfully constructed they were? :rofl: Gotta say, the hoodie is immaculate! They got it completely right! So maybe if they're getting hoodies right, bands will start to get women's shirts right too by making them long, lightweight, and not for toddlers :p Just wanted to share my new joy and hope :D

PLUS there are FAR better women in the PPUSA crowd for this modeling gig - you would want someone to fill it out nicely, right? i'm sure you can get volunteers!

:saint:

I was basing it on the fact that you and Jen seem to be in front of ANY crowd of ProgPower ladies doing ANYTHING... so it was really for recognition purposes.

I mean, hell, even my 7 year old son knows who the Reverend Su is! You're practically a Superhero.

Jen,

We have attended PPUSA for many years and I would definitely pre-order a ladies t-shirt. Fantastic idea and I hope it takes off. Thanks.

From a Canadian Girl