PPUSA from a different perspective: Interview with Jen!

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I was tickled that my wife was approached for an interview. It's a different twist on things that I think many of you will enjoy. I'm proud as hell and fall more in love with her every day.

Jen's Interview

Very good interview, something Donna and I both enjoyed reading this morning! I truly believe that Jen has been a godsend for Glenn in helping with the festival in taking a burden off him in so many areas and especially in the social media presence which we all is so VERY important these days!!!

GirlPower 2014, coming to a venue near you. Only if Charlotte and the boys can handle being Openers, Headliners, and Special Guests, all in the same night.

Jen cracks me up. The greatest part was "hearing" her say it as I read the words. Priceless. She makes the fest more fun than we deserve.

Oh great, now I'm even more eager to hear the Wed/Thurs announcement. Great interview.

Wow! That truly was an awesome interview! Scott, great questions. Jen, you are so well spoken - your responses are amazing! Well-thought out, classy, spontanteous, concise but thorough answers! As a supporter since year one and now involved with the event, I have the changes over the years. And have, no doubt, noticed a huge positive influence from you. Probably the best thing I have witnessed from your presence is how truly happy you and Glenn look together! I am so happy that both of you have found someone that truly makes them happy! Thanks for all you do for the festival and thanks for being an AWESOME wife to Glenn! :)