PPV drive-by grind video on youtube

TychoCelchu said:
Was this posted by a forum member?
The guitarist was Wayniac who is a complete shredder. He asks if he can play the show every year, but this is the closest Glenn let him get! :headbang:

Nah bro - that wasn't me, but thanks for the comments on my playing. I can see the resemblance (that poor bastard) though he's probably about 25 lbs lighter than me ! lol
I was probbaly in at the soundcheck when this happened.
The only playing I did this year was to soundcheck for Mattias' solo amp before EG and Jorne.... and I have a LONG way to go to full shredom...
By the way - though I'd love to play the fest, I do not ask Glenn every year, though when he had lower tier bands at the first 2, I may have had a shot...
Maybe one year ... ;)

The Drive-By Grind thing was 'organized' by some of the Deathgasm Records and Amoebic Dysentery guys as a joke, since grindcore is about as far from prog- and power-metal as you can get while staying under the overall metal umbrella. :D

That's crazy nuts and hilarious. I wish they caught some of people in line for their reactions - then again, it seemed like no one was paying any attention.