PPV Photographers

mtlheart

Dr. Stein's Creature
May 27, 2004
Hi all,
As a piece of personal PPV memorabilia I made a soundtracked slideshow in .wmv format from pics taken buy myself, a friend, and my daughter at the show. However, looking through the posted pics in the PPV Pictures thread I saw some really nice professional quality shots. I'd like to make a soundtracked slideshow including some of shots taken by the forum members, and if it comes out well maybe Glenn could make it available for download on the PPUSA site.

The only question is: would anyone who posted pics here object to their shots being used? Specifically Jkhon, SavaRon, Lady space, esa, Pellaz, dargormudshark, and Havermout, but anyone else who posted shots. This is strickly for personal use and a free DL if Glenn posts it.

I'd like to give credit to the photographers on the production, so if anyone wants their name on it please PM me the info, or I can use the Forum names if you prefer.
Thanks.

Thanks guys.
Brent, I hadn't caught your shots before, but some of them are great. Thanks for the offer. I'm sure I can use a couple of them.

I've made a preliminary version of the slideshow. The file turns out to be 127mb. As it stands it's 43min 15 seconds long, and has audio clips appropriate to each band sequence.

I don't have that much webspace available to post it for download, so hopefully Glenn will.

A really short version (about 6mins) with poor photo quality and no audio can be downloaded from here.
Hopefully its enough to give you all an idea of what I'm doing.

-Mtl

You can go ahead and use any of the shots I took. Just let me know when you are done with it and where I can download!

The audio/photo slideshow is on the way to Glenn who seemed receptive to the idea. Stay tuned.