pre-HYPOCRISY discography

Barghest

Death Metal Encyclopedist
Jul 10, 2002
Moscow, Russia
www.firebirdhome.co.uk
I guess any of die-hard HYPOCRISY fans knows that Peter prior to HYPOCRISY played with CONQUEST along with Lars and MELTDOWN from USA. Does anyone has the clue what releases (obviously demo tapes) he has made into.

Also it's known that other members were also in circles:
Masse Bromberg was singing for VOTARY & SCATTERED CORPSES.
Mikael was also in REPUGNANCY & SCATTERED CORPSES.
Lars and Jonas Österberg played for EPITAPH.

In case EPITAPH even issed split album with EXCRUCIATE of infest records (c) 1991

So any releases from aforementioned bands would be great to check, that's why please write down the titles of them :headbang:

Masse never sang in Scattered Corpses, but the new guitarist Andreas did. Scattered never recorded anything. Mikaels other band was Repugnance and they released one demo, "Covetous divinity" (or something like that, I've got it hidden away somewhere).

Epitaph released an full-lenght album as well.

Ron Jeremy said:
Masse never sang in Scattered Corpses, but the new guitarist Andreas did. Scattered never recorded anything. Mikaels other band was Repugnance and they released one demo, "Covetous divinity" (or something like that, I've got it hidden away somewhere).
Sorry for inaccuracy in info, it's jut i was gathering it crumble by crumble from here and there... obviously I never get a chance to learn it from the first source:dopey: so that's greay to learn that at some of these bands have some material to search for! :headbang:

Ron Jeremy said:
Epitaph released an full-lenght album as well.
Yes, I have tried to find info on that one, are you sure it wasn't split with EXCRUCIATE?

Any way thanks for the accurate info, man! Cheers!:kickass: