Pre-Order "Blood Alliance" in Europe!

My FB would be kinda futile, since I know maybe... 1 person who's actually into Power Metal, and I've told him already. :lol:

However, my laptop is at the ready to write a (slightly fanboyish) review for a site I visit, hopefully that'll persuade a few people to pick up a copy. :)

I know a few people locally here are into power metal and have a few European friends, so hopefully this helps.

Locally i barely know anyone who's into metal...exept an old friend of mine, he haven't been paying attention to PQ since the line-up changed tough...he was kinda critiacal about it...but showed him Survive the other day and it totally changed his mind:p

I'll spread it much further once I can think of some more ways to do so!

By the way man, I thought that this is the label's obligation to distribute the album/music?

You are kind of missing the point a bit. A label will advertise the product in magazines for 2 months usually and then they will arrange various interviews for us to do promote the album.

The best ways of promotion these days though are by fans of the band spreading the word via the various social networking sites that are out there these days.

There is a big difference between distribution and promotion.....as I'm not asking you guys to distribute the album for me lol!