Jordpuls available to order at Napalm!

*Excited* I cannot wait to hear this album. Now I wait for news on Gravisphere and Fission!

Mr.V told us about 4 or 5 projects that he was doing last year isn't? I know the third waterclime CD is done, he told us something about fission? and woah dude, Gravisphere kick ass, cannot wait to listen those 8 blast spacial tracks :D

Vintersorg should make a mini tour to promote the new album. I know better than anyone how little (if none) are the chances of doing this, but it's something necessary. At least, Andreas demonstrated with Borknagar's last gigs that he's singing better than ever.

Also, I would love to hear Cia doing some vocals on Jordpuls.

Oh yeah! So the fans' requests are:

01. Samples!
02. Vintersorg World Tour! :)p)

I would travel hundreds of kilometers if I could see Vintersorg in concert :kickass:

But I imagine it is unlikely to happen outside of Sweden...

My pre-order's also sent in. CD, shirt and a patch for good sport ( although I have no idea what to use it for :D )
At the same time I ordered Hollenthon's entire back-catalogue and the two Napalm DVD's, large order. Can't wait...
ordered mine last week too, although they hadn't any merch back then yet :( oh well, i don't need a male shirt anyway, and i already got 2 Vintersorg patches, one of which was sewn on my oh so cool metal patches jacket :headbang::p and the other one i'm thinking to sew on the butt of my jeans :lol::lol: