Världsalltets Fanfar mp3 at Napalm Records

I don't know if his voice was better before, but the way that he utilized it was a bit more solid and consistent than on recent releases. Of course, I still like what he's been doing recently. As long as he still pulls off those wonderful melodies, I have no complaints.

The song is awesome. I have only listened to the full song twice so far and I am going to try to not listen to it again (or at least not too many more times) until the album comes out and I buy it.

I don't know if his voice was better before, but the way that he utilized it was a bit more solid and consistent than on recent releases. Of course, I still like what he's been doing recently. As long as he still pulls off those wonderful melodies, I have no complaints.

because it was more natural for him to sing that way, it's like i wanna become a baritone. i can't 'cause i'm a woman and my voice isn't made for that.
he has a deep and beautiful warm timbre when he sings like it's natural for his voice, like in the enigmatic spirit, or the view of everlast, just to give two examples of what i'm referring to.
but we all know that andreas always wants to break his limits, so i can understand his research for a new way of singing (just think how it has changed from early vintersorg or otyg, to epic and empiricism)

Im so anxious about this cd... less progressive and more black metal than sölens, i love sölens but i was missing the black metal influences :devil: And i think it's great for you *Mr V* when you see those reviews speaking nothing but good things about your work..I think its a great motivation to continue your work in music with more passion than ever, and we *your fans* are happier because we can listen new materials from our fav artist :)

i can't believe 4 years have passed since the last vintersorg! :yow:

Tell me about it; it's kind of sad because these type of albums make you realise how fast time flies by. Life is always slipping away from us, like minute grains of sand on our hands.

Interesting review… guy must be crazy! :lol:
I guess the only review I might bother reading would be the one of a very, very Angry guy.

noooooo i don't wanna read reviews, i just wanna listen to the album!!!!! :p
then i can read all the reviews i want.
the previous review seems written by a retarded. what should it mean two kinds of vote? one for the fans and one for the non-fans :guh:
the album is well done or not, this is what you reviewer, in my opinion, must consider, and you have to leave in one corner your personal taste about the musical genre or the artist.
i haven't read the review posted by elvina, i don't wanna know too much about the album for now :)

@kazaum: me too. i perfectly remember also the first time i listened to solens :)

noooooo i don't wanna read reviews, i just wanna listen to the album!!!!! :p
then i can read all the reviews i want.
the previous review seems written by a retarded. what should it mean two kinds of vote? one for the fans and one for the non-fans :guh:
the album is well done or not, this is what you reviewer, in my opinion, must consider, and you have to leave in one corner your personal taste about the musical genre or the artist.
i haven't read the review posted by elvina, i don't wanna know too much about the album for now :)

@kazaum: me too. i perfectly remember also the first time i listened to solens :)

Yeah I won't read any reviews either.

Aw, but I'll be posting one! :D

Actually I've been thinking about not posting a Vintersorg review.

Why is that?

On another topic, I'm surprised that the album hasn't leaked yet - I thought it would be out by now. Or did I miss something? ;)
If I remember correctly, The Focusing Blur was leaked before christmas 2003 and it has a release date of February 2004. Has Napalm Records improved secruity or something???

i post review links for Andreas as he seems to be interested in what people think of his music. I do read reviews, the more the better, so if mr.V or anybody else does have links to more reviews, please do share, at least with me.